- Is practice mandatory? No, all club activities are optional.
- What is practice like? Generally practice will be between 2500- 3500 yards and there are cycles for all abilities.
- Are there coaches? Yes, we have a different coach each day so you can experience a variety of coaching styles. Check out the Officers & Coaches page for more information!
- Do you guys compete? Yes we compete and we've had a lot of success! We usually swim in 5 away meets a year, plus our two home meets and CCS Nationals in April. Check out the Meet Info page for more information!
- How fast is the team? We have a huge range of talent levels on our team ranging anywhere from people who used to swim when they were little but haven't in years, all the way up to ex-varsity athletes. But the average swimmer on our team swam for their high school team and maybe a summer club.
- Do you have fun? Of course we have fun! We have a hot tub! Outside of the pool we also do a lot of fundraising, volunteering and social events.